Sarikei Krim Soda - Made in Bintangor. 2009
If you are working outside of Sarikei, you will likely be heading home any time now or you may be already home enjoying your comfort food. So what are the things to bring back after your Sarikei trip? Here's my top 10 for this year.
1. Mee Suah noodles
2. Hay bee (dried prawns)
3. Dried "kam pua" noodles (at least close to)
4. Bek ting herbs (Eight treasures herbs for soup)
5. Red wine rees prepared by your family
6. Pineapples for your colleauges (only for countries that allow raw fruits)
8. DVD on Sarikei Astro AEC episode.
9. Book on 45 years of progress in Sarikei (produced by the government). Not sure where to buy this though.
10. Memories and pictures/videos for facebook.
What are your other recommendations?